V.Companies Limited is a Corporate Service Provider licenced by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority to carry out corporate services for clients that are directly involved in the marine & shipping industries. These encompass:
- the formation, sale, transfer or disposal of companies;
- the provision of registered office facilities;
- "registered agent" services; and
- provision of administrative support.
Marine Legal Services is the Group’s in-house legal department. The services provided include:
- Drafting and advising on a variety of group standard agreements including ship management, crew management, manpower supply (at sea & offshore), commercial and marine services as well as standard BIMCO contracts;
- Drafting and advising on bulk purchase contracts with major suppliers and drydocks;
- Negotiating managers’ undertakings and assignments;
- Advising on crewing matters including Maritime Labour Convention and crew employment contracts;
- Handling claims in various jurisdictions against group companies and on behalf of group companies and liaising with insurers and external legal advisers on these matters;
- Sanctions advice;
- General commercial advice including business collaborations, joint ventures and the establishment or purchase of new operations.